BEAUTY BAY has announced a half price for the next week and here’s what’s on offer.
Until next Monday, shoppers will be able to save 50% on a range of products; but they’ll need to be quick.
Stock up on some of your beauty faves for lessCredit: Getty – Contributor
Beauty fans will be able to save 50% off their favourite brands whilst stocks last.
With deals including must have brands including Make Up Revolution, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Urban Decay, Maybelline, NYX, Essie, Sample and even their own Beauty Bay brands, it’s not to be sniffed at.
The sale is available to shop at beautybay.com now, but you’ll need to be quick.
The deals will expire on October 31 at 11.59pm, so you’ve only got this week to bag a bargain.
It’s a great time to snap up a deal before Black Friday, especially if you can’t wait until the big shopping event.
Not sure where to start? You can see the full list of deals here, but Beauty Bay have shared some of their favourite deals to snap up whilst they last.
- Revolution Skincare Multi Acid Peeling Solution was £10, now £5 – buy here
- Cerave Foaming Cleanser was £9.50, now £7.10 – buy here
- Made By Mitchell Mini Mitchell Vol.1 Palette & Pouch was £27.50, now £19.25 – buy here
- By Beauty Bay Origin 42 Colour Eyeshadow Palette was £25, now £12.50 – buy here
- Maybelline Trendsetter Make Up Kit was £25.95, now £20.76 – buy here
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Vol 1 was £33, now £16.50 – buy here
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Stain was £19, now £9.50 – buy here
They’ve also revealed some of their best sellers within the By BEAUTY BAY range over the past couple of months, including the NikkieTutorials x BEAUTY BAY Pressed Pigment Palette (was £25, now £12.50) and the Identity 42 Colour Eyeshadow Palette (was £25, now £12.50).
If you’re looking to pick up some extra deals ahead of Black Friday, then Beauty Bay’s sale is not to be missed.
You’ll need to be quick though, as these deals are only around until Sunday.
You won’t want to miss out.
You might be interested to know Glossier has recently released its first ever bronzer.
Looking for a bargain? Charlotte Tilbury’s huge discount on the Mystery Beauty Box …….